Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Unit 6

The exercise and assessment process for this week was very relaxing. However, I discovered that I have a harder time actually focusing on this calmness than I feel I should have. I think that in order for me to feel comfortable with the quiet and calmness that comes from with doing these exercises I will need to practice it more. The quiet just does not come natural for me, obviously with two young children in the house, quiet time is hard to find.

I find a lot of peace through prayer. I think that if I can set up a certain time to pray during the day, where I surround myself with quiet, I will find exercises such as these to be easier. Also, I realize that I need to work on my psychological side more. Sometimes I allow the stresses of the day to overwhelm me. I need to learn that quiet is a good thing to create and that it can indeed help foster greater wellness in this area of my life as well as others.

No comments:

Post a Comment