Welcome to my blog! I am very excited about this course although I am a little nervous about the blogging. I am sure it will begin to come natural as this term goes along. I look forward to getting to know all of you!
Hi Jessica it is nice to meet you. I too was nervous about using the blogs but after playing around with it a bit I feel more comfortable using it. It's kind of like a db which makes it easier. I like that you included pictures of your family and you seem to have designing your blog down. You guys look like a very happy family. I look forward to interacting with you throughout class and hope that we all benefit from it in some way.
Jessica, I love the title of your blog. We should all have that attitude, because sometimes things just happen. We have to move forward with a positive attitude and make the best of what life has given us.
Hi Jessica it is nice to meet you. I too was nervous about using the blogs but after playing around with it a bit I feel more comfortable using it. It's kind of like a db which makes it easier. I like that you included pictures of your family and you seem to have designing your blog down. You guys look like a very happy family. I look forward to interacting with you throughout class and hope that we all benefit from it in some way.
ReplyDeleteJessica, I love the title of your blog. We should all have that attitude, because sometimes things just happen. We have to move forward with a positive attitude and make the best of what life has given us.
ReplyDelete